- License, Bank Account & Regulation
- KYC & AML
- Expanding Your Send & Delivery Networks
- Mobile & Online Remittance
- Integration With Other Banks and MTOs
- Value-Added Services
- Software Platform
- Pricing Models
- System Security & Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
FAQ: Business Continuity
What Business Continuity Program does RemitONE have in place?
In order to ensure Business Continuity, we have the following procedures in place:
- Continuous Development: We deal with clients and prospects on a daily basis and because we have clients in different parts of the world, we are constantly adding new features and functionality to the core systems to cater to different markets, especially in the realm of KYC and AML Compliance. This ensures that we keep enhancing our software systems and upselling and cross-selling into existing and new markets. On average, we add around 40 industry features to our various money transfer systems on a monthly basis.
- Security Management: Because we are in the money transfer industry, we place special importance to Security. We continually strive to ensure our systems are highly secure. We deal with the most respected Data Centers and Security Certificate providers in the country. We use industry leading security protocols. We ensure all security measures we take are in compliance with the regions we operate in.
- Document Management: In order to address personnel turnover, we strive to ensure all documentation pertaining to our business, systems, user manuals, source code, Web Services API documents, system use and other documents are all kept up to date, ensuring that all essential business critical documentation is managed effectively in an automated manner through the use of CRM and Accounting systems.
What Others Say
We pay great attention to the efficiency of our IT systems, combining such vital components as security of transfers, anti-money laundering policies and many more client conveniences and services. Having exchanged our views of possible collaboration with our colleagues at RemitONE, we came to the conclusion that they can perfectly meet our demands and high operational standards. The team at RemitONE are dynamic professionals who thoroughly understand the money transfer industry.
Jeffrey Phaneuf, CEO
RemitONE’s platform is robust, easy to use, dogged and at the same time affordable. The system does not require rigorous training or technical skills. We make bold to say that procurement of RemitONE revolutionised the profitability of Africash as the product has recorded huge in crease in profitability. The product moved from a nominal product to one of the bank’s flagship products since the introduction of the platform due to the improvement it brought in the areas of swift transaction processing and quality of service. In fact, all staff have become ambassadors for Africash due to the efficiency of the system. Riding on RemitONE, Africash has turned loss making and low performing offices to super profit business offices in the bank. Income made in the first year of RemitONE deployment has exceeded the past 4 years income.
Nkiru Udechukwu, Product Manager
United Bank for Africa
I work closely with RemitONE on a number of Money Service Business opportunities and RemitONE continue to be enormously diligent and professional in their approach to the sector.
David Lambert, CEO