- License, Bank Account & Regulation
- Expanding your send and payout network
- Mobile apps & online
- Integration With Other Banks and MTOs
- Value-Add Services
- Software Platform
- Pricing Models
- System Security & Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
FAQ: Business Continuity
What Business Continuity Program does RemitONE have in place?
In order to ensure Business Continuity, we have the following procedures in place:
- Continuous Development: We deal with clients and prospects on a daily basis and because we have clients in different parts of the world, we are constantly adding new features and functionality to the core systems to cater to different markets, especially in the realm of KYC and AML Compliance. This ensures that we keep enhancing our software systems and upselling and cross-selling into existing and new markets. On average, we add around 40 industry features to our various money transfer systems on a monthly basis.
- Security Management: Because we are in the money transfer industry, we place special importance to Security. We continually strive to ensure our systems are highly secure. We deal with the most respected Data Centers and Security Certificate providers in the country. We use industry leading security protocols. We ensure all security measures we take are in compliance with the regions we operate in.
- Document Management: In order to address personnel turnover, we strive to ensure all documentation pertaining to our business, systems, user manuals, source code, Web Services API documents, system use and other documents are all kept up to date, ensuring that all essential business critical documentation is managed effectively in an automated manner through the use of CRM and Accounting systems.
What Others Say
We implemented RemitONE in UBA for 18 countries. We had a short implementation timeline and a couple of customization and integration with our core system and other solutions. The timeline for completion was very aggressive, but with the relentless support of RemitONE staff and management we were able to go live on time, within cost and the solution surpassed its proposed benefits. I need to mention that the implementation and post go – live were all done remotely; this speaks to the flexibility and agility of the solution and the adaptability of the RemitONE implementation team.
Lanre Bamisebi , CIO
United Bank for Africa
Every successful business needs reliable technology. Within a very short span of time, Daytona Capital Management has risen to provide money transfer services to over 30 countries. This could not have been possible without the support and ‘technological backbone’ provided to us by RemitONE.
Mr Sohail Nizami, Executive Director
Daytona Capital Management, UK
The RemitONE platform is highly robust, scalable and secure. We use it to reach out to customers via our agent network and online portal. The platform enables us to mitigate fraud and stay compliant at all times through both these channels. Creating compliance rules is very quick and simple in the platform and I strongly recommend it.
Mr Azad Kamrul, CEO
B A Exchange, part of Bank Asia