- License, Bank Account & Regulation
- KYC & AML
- Expanding Your Send & Delivery Networks
- Mobile & Online Remittance
- Integration With Other Banks and MTOs
- Value-Added Services
- Software Platform
- Pricing Models
- System Security & Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity
FAQ: Business Continuity
What Business Continuity Program does RemitONE have in place?
In order to ensure Business Continuity, we have the following procedures in place:
- Continuous Development: We deal with clients and prospects on a daily basis and because we have clients in different parts of the world, we are constantly adding new features and functionality to the core systems to cater to different markets, especially in the realm of KYC and AML Compliance. This ensures that we keep enhancing our software systems and upselling and cross-selling into existing and new markets. On average, we add around 40 industry features to our various money transfer systems on a monthly basis.
- Security Management: Because we are in the money transfer industry, we place special importance to Security. We continually strive to ensure our systems are highly secure. We deal with the most respected Data Centers and Security Certificate providers in the country. We use industry leading security protocols. We ensure all security measures we take are in compliance with the regions we operate in.
- Document Management: In order to address personnel turnover, we strive to ensure all documentation pertaining to our business, systems, user manuals, source code, Web Services API documents, system use and other documents are all kept up to date, ensuring that all essential business critical documentation is managed effectively in an automated manner through the use of CRM and Accounting systems.
What Others Say
The speed with which RemitONE were able to deliver an advanced money transfer management solution with bespoke features we requested is amazing. We deal with many agents using different remittance systems sending us transaction information in various formats. RemitONE MTMS has helped us overcome this issue and has allowed us to penetrate new markets and manage remittance data in an automated manner.
Sohrab Mustafa, SVP & Head of ID
United Commercial Bank
The RemitONE platform has allowed us to expand our business operations at an accelerated pace without compromising on KYC and AML compliance. RemitONE’s support team are always responsive, friendly, professional,and helpful.
Maureen Williams, Operations Manager
As an established leader in remittance in the Caribbean, JMMB went through a rigorous evaluation to modernise our remittance platform. After a successful pilot confirmed the selection of RemitONE, a detailed migration of the existing services and data was completed. The strong functionality of the RemitONE platform allowed JMMB to implement with minimal customisation and the regular updates to the platform continue to add value to our business.
Ernest Edwards, Manager - Group IT Projects