Simple monthly pricing options.
Pricing designed to get you started quickly and support your growth.
We operate a monthly subscription model which spreads out the cost of your investment. There is a modest one off set-up fee which includes training and customised branding.
Two easy ways to get started.
LET OUR REMITTANCE PLATFORM AND CONNECTIONS GROW YOUR EXISTING OPERATION
- Replace old technology with a scalable cloud based platform
- Launch new services to increase revenue/streams
- Enter new corridors and expand your operation with our Connections™
HARNESS OUR FULL RANGE OF SERVICES FROM CONSULTANCY TO CONNECTIONS FOR A FAST ROUTE TO MARKET
- Our unique Launchpad™ service tailored to meet your needs
- Access to expert consulting to get your licenses & bank accounts
- Ideal for start-ups or entering a new market
Standard, Professional and Enterprise which reflect your volume of business.
Ideal for newcomers
A one-stop solution to get your business well established.
If this is you:
A recently started or ready-to-start business.
Serving your local community with a single branch.
Wanting to launch an online/mobile service.
And you are looking for:
- A fully hosted platform from a trusted provider.
- A compliant solution with all the features of high-end systems.
- Easy set up and minimum upfront investment.
- Flexibility for over-the-counter, agent based, online and mobile remittance.
- Support to get you going and then when needed.
- Remains cost-effective as your business scales up.
Ideal for growing businesses
Let us take care of the tech so you can focus on growing your business.
If this is you:
Want to expand but you’re facing system challenges.
Sending to multiple countries or agents from multiple locations.
Want to be able to offer airtime, utility bill payment, prepaid cards, etc.
And you are looking for:
- A scalable and fully hosted platform with guaranteed uptime and tailored support.
- Integrated compliance management to meet ever-evolving regulations.
- Multi-lingual and multi-currency, ready for any region anytime.
- Easily manage agents, agent hierarchy, fees, rates, loyalties, etc.
- Track all aspects of transaction life-cycle - compliance-held, complaints, etc.
- Out-of-the-box online/mobile interface or use your own.
- Extensive reporting including regulatory reports.
Ideal for banks, Telcos and large MTOs
You’ll be partnering with an end-to-end provider that understands the remittance industry and how to support and grow a large, complex remittance business.
If this is you:
A bank, Telco or retail outlet with a large customer base. You now want to offer remittances.
A large MTO with multiple sending locations and payout partners.
A payout agent in 1 or more countries, paying to bank accounts, cards, cash collection, mobiles, etc.
And you are looking for:
- The latest, secure, robust and scalable remittance system that keeps you ahead of the competition.
- Rapid connections to remittance entities to expand your business globally.
- Multi-lingual, multi-currency. Copes with any region.
- Complete transaction life-cycle monitoring.
- KYC, AML, blacklists, PEP-lists, volume/velocity checks and all aspects of regulatory compliance and reporting.
- Effectively manage agent hierarchies, rates, commissions & performance.
- Offer online and mobile options, or use your own front-ends.
- Accommodate your own business rules, make custom changes if necessary.
- Extensive reporting on every activity of your business plus create custom reports.
- Management reporting to spot trends and act on them.
- Premium hosting with high availability and Disaster Recovery.
- A dedicated account manager and 24/7 support.
On-Premise Sale Option
For those firms who must have our solution on their premises, or who simply prefer to buy rather than rent, we offer a Sale Licence.
The Sale Licence includes Enterprise level functionality and unlimited transactions. The client is responsible for keeping the production system running in line with the requirements of the business.
Q. What systems do I need to run RemitONE software?
A. None, it is fully hosted by us. You just need web access.
Q. As it’s hosted by you, is up-time guaranteed?
A. Yes, the different Editions have different levels of guarantee up to 99.9%
Q. Is support included?
A. Yes, free support is included for an initial period. Thereafter support is charged per incident, or as part of a pre-agreed monthly support package. (Incidents due to failure of service are not chargeable).
Q. Is there a per user charge?
A. No, there is no limit to the number of users you can add in the system.
Q. Do I need different licenses for each country I operate in?
A. No, you can operate in any country - subject to you having the correct regulatory license, but we can help you with that too through RemitONE Consulting.
Q. What do we pay for feature updates?
A. Nothing, they are included in your monthly subscription charges.
Q. What do you charge for backing up our data?
A. Nothing, it is included in the monthly subscription.
Q. Do we have access to manuals and training?
A. Yes, manuals are included in the fee, and initial training is included in the set-up fee.
Q. We want the platform to reflect our branding - when can we do that?
A. Yes, custom branding is included and we promise to set it up within 10 business days.
All the ingredients you need to launch your money service business.
RemitONE Launchpad™ is a unique service specifically designed to help you rapidly launch your money service business. The customised proposal is packed with valuable information and key contacts you’ll need to commence trading.
We’ll discuss your objectives and requirements and then send you details of the areas the Launchpad™ proposal will cover. We’ll also inform you of costs and timescales so you can plan your launch. Once you’re happy to proceed, we’ll get to work!
In addition to the Launchpad™ proposal, we’ll formally introduce you to all our partners mentioned in the proposal so you can make commercial agreements with them.
- Fast and reliable route to start your money service business
- All the key information and contacts in one place, saving you time and money
- Instantly access the global money transfer market
- Discounted rates from all our partners
The RemitONE Launchpad™
The key ingredients you'll need to setup a money transfer business
How we can help you with your Money Service Business (MSB) license
Different types of MSB licenses and their timescales and costs
Connect you to our supply chain partners – including payment gateways, acquiring banks, SMS gateways, and more
Connect you to third party send & payout entities in countries of interest to you
Take advantage of new trends and opportunities in the industry
Q. Who can purchase the Launchpad™ proposal?
A. The Launchpad™ proposal only applies to companies registered/looking to register in the UK, Europe, Nigeria, Canada and the United States.
Q. How much does the Launchpad™ proposal cost?
A. After our initial discussions with you to understand your objectves and requirements, we can provide you with a cost. The proposal will be detailed, comprehensive and tailored to your specific needs. Our prices are very reasonable and you will be paying a fraction of the cost in comparison to what consultants will charge for the same service.
Q. Can I pay in instalments for the Launchpad™ proposal?
A. No, full payment must be made before we commence work.
Q. How will I get connected to key individuals that are within the RemitONE Ecosystem™?
A. Along with the delivery of the proposal, we will formally introduce you via email to all our partners mentioned in the Launchpad™ proposal. If you and the partner decide to work together, you will need to sign agreements directly with them.
Q. Do I get any special offers from your partners if I purchase the Launchpad™ proposal?
A. Yes, you will get special rates from our partners recommended to you in the Launchpad™ proposal. These partners include payment gateways, SMS gateways, and more.
Q. Do I have to use the RemitONE platform if I purchase the Launchpad™ proposal?
A. No, you do not need to use RemitONE as a software vendor for your money remittance business.
Q. Once I’ve received the Launchpad™ proposal from RemitONE, how long will it take for me to establish my business and what will be the costs prior to going live?
A. There are various components you need to consider before you can commence operations, including: company setup (if required), a proven compliant software platform (we can provide this), MSB License application, MSB accounts, send/payout networks, etc. Hence, the timescales will vary. The Launchpad™ proposal will contain estimated timeframes and costs for each component.
What Others Say
Every successful business needs reliable technology. Within a very short span of time, Daytona Capital Management has risen to provide money transfer services to over 30 countries. This could not have been possible without the support and ‘technological backbone’ provided to us by RemitONE.
Mr Sohail Nizami, Executive Director
Daytona Capital Management, UK
RemitONE is an innovative company that has risen rapidly in the remittance space. The key ingredients for this success, I feel, are the people RemitONE employs and the sophisticated, robust and secure money transfer platform RemitONE has produced.
Mr Shaik Vali Ahmed, IT Manager
The speed with which RemitONE were able to deliver an advanced money transfer management solution with bespoke features we requested is amazing. We deal with many agents using different remittance systems sending us transaction information in various formats. RemitONE MTMS has helped us overcome this issue and has allowed us to penetrate new markets and manage remittance data in an automated manner.
Sohrab Mustafa, SVP & Head of ID
United Commercial Bank